Hydro One Networks application for approval of the allocation of construction costs of the Supply to Essex County Transmission Reinforcement project

Hydro One Networks Inc.
EB-2019-0120

Hydro One Networks Inc. has applied for approval of the allocation of construction costs of the Supply to Essex County Transmission Reinforcement project.

In 2015, the Ontario Energy Board (OEB) granted Hydro One Networks Inc. (Hydro One Networks) approval to build the Supply to Essex County Transmission Reinforcement project and to record the construction costs in a deferral account for recovery at a later date (EB-2013-0421).

Hydro One Networks has applied to the OEB for approval of the allocation of the project’s costs between the triggering transmission customer and all Ontario electricity consumers. If the application is approved as filed, it would result in approximately 73% of the total project cost of $54.3 million being recovered from the triggering transmission customer and the remaining 27% recovered from all Ontario electricity consumers.

The OEB’s decision on this application will have an effect on all Ontario electricity consumers.

Type
Rates
The above links will take you to our document repository

Submit a letter of comment

You can submit a letter of comment that will be considered by the Board deciding the application. Unless the notice states otherwise, your letter of comment must be received by the Board no later than 60 days after the publication or service date of the notice for the application.

Your letter will be provided directly to the panel of Board members who will be deciding whether the application is approved. The panel will consider your comments in reaching their decision. In reaching its decision, the panel will only be able to consider comments which relate to issues which are within the authority of the Board and relevant to the issues being considered by the panel.

More about commenting and privacy

More about commenting and privacy
All letters of comment sent to the Board are placed on the public record. This means the letters can be seen at our offices and will be placed on our website. Before the letter of comment is placed on the public record, all personal (i.e. not business) contact information is removed, such as the individual's address, fax and phone numbers, and email address. The individual's name and the content of the letter will become part of the public record.

If you would like a response from the applicant, please send a copy of your letter directly to the applicant, including your contact information. The Board removes your contact information from your letter for privacy reasons before it is posted to our website.Show less

This information will be visible on the OEB's public website.
Upload an attachment only if you need to submit additional information relating to your comment. Only PDF and Word files will be accepted.
Choose file
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Get updates about this application:

Or mail the below address with the reference number EB-2019-0120

Ontario Energy Board
P.O. Box 2319
2300 Yonge Street, 27th Floor
Toronto ON M4P 1E4
Attn: Ms. Kirsten Walli, Board Secretary