The OEB requires that certain information be included in applications. Before filing an application with us, refer to the application requirements and guidelines below.
Filing Requirements and Guidelines
- If you are interested in applying for or renewing a licence or if you would like more information about the different types of licences, visit our Apply for a Licence webpage.
- Combined Service Area Amendment & Asset Transfer Applications
- Mergers, Amalgamations, Acquisitions and Divestitures (MAADs)
- Ontario Power Generation (OPG)
- Service Area Amendment Applications
- Transmission Project Development Plans
- Transmission and Distribution Applications
Natural Gas Applications:
- Distributor Gas Supply Plans (refer to Appendix of Report of the Ontario Energy Board - Framework for the Assessment of Distributor Gas Supply Plans)
- Environmental Guidelines for Hydrocarbon Pipelines and Facilities in Ontario
- Natural Gas Rate Applications
- Pre-Approval of Long-Term Natural Gas Supply and/or Upstream Transportation Contracts
Use the OEB's online filing system to submit application documents.
If you have questions regarding filing an application, contact IndustryRelations@oeb.ca.