In June 2009, the Board announced the members selected for participation on the Financial Assistance Working Group, which is responsible for developing guidelines relating to the delivery of emergency funding to low-income energy consumers. By letter dated September 28, 2009, the Board announced that at the request of the Minister of Energy and Infrastructure, it was deferring further work on LEAP. However, by letter dated July 22, 2010 the Board advised that it was initiating further consultations with the Financial Assistance Working Group.
List of Member Organizations for the Financial Assistance Working Group
- Coalition of Large Distributors
- Consumers Council of Canada
- Cornerstone Hydro Electric Concepts
- Direct Energy
- Enbridge Gas Distribution
- Housing Help Association of Ontario
- Hydro One Networks
- Low Income Energy Network
- Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure
- Neighbourhood Information Post
- Peterborough Distribution Inc.
- Salvation Army Centre of Hope
- Union Gas
- United Way of Toronto
- Vulnerable Energy Consumers Coalition / Energy Probe
Disclaimer: Information contained in working group notes/documents represent the views of the individuals participating in the working group only, and in no way reflect official Ontario Energy Board position or opinion.
|Date||Issue / Document|
|July 21, 2011|
|October 21, 2010|
|September 30, 2010|
|September 16, 2010|
|September 2, 2010|
|August 18, 2010|
|October 9, 2009||
The Board has issued the final report of the Financial Assistance Working Group.
|August 25, 2009|
|August 4, 2009|
|July 21, 2009|
|July 7, 2009|
|June 30, 2009|