The Adjudicative Modernization Committee (AMC) was established in June 2021. The AMC will be called upon to provide early advice to senior management and the Chief Commissioner, and serve as a forum for informal discussions with industry stakeholders on matters related to adjudication process and policy.
Terms of Reference
The AMC will provide advice, input and feedback regarding matters such as Rules of Practice and Procedure and related Practice Directions, Filing Requirements, Guidelines, procedural practices (including matters managed by the Registrar), and other matters relating to the OEB’s adjudicative function and modernization efforts. A specific focus of the AMC will be to consider best practices and approaches to adjudication that enhance the OEB’s efficiency and effectiveness in delivering on our mandate. It will provide early perspectives and advice on any matters within the purview of the Chief Commissioner.
- Utility Representatives
- Kathleen Burke, Director, Major Applications, Hydro One Networks Inc.
- Melissa Casson, Vice President, Finance, North Bay Hydro Distribution Limited
- Daliana Coban, Director, Regulatory Applications and Business Support, Toronto Hydro-Electric System Limited
- Adam Giddings, Director, Regulatory and Finance, Lakefront Utility Services Inc.
- Sarah Hughes, Chief Financial Officer, Energy+ Inc.
- Mark Kitchen, Director, Regulatory Affairs, Enbridge Gas Inc.
- Evelyn Wong, Director, Regulatory Affairs and Major Applications, Ontario Power Generation Inc.
- Customer Representatives
- Dr. Don Richardson, Consultant, Anwaatin Inc.
- Mark Rubenstein, Lawyer, Shepherd Rubenstein
- Julie Girvan, Energy Advisor/Consultant, Consumers Council of Canada
- Paula Conboy, Chair & CEO, Conboy Advisory Services
- John Vellone, Partner, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP