OEB cost allocation principles and methodologies
This first phase will deal with the principles and methodologies underpinning the functionalization, classification and allocation steps of the cost allocation process.
Information contained in the presentations below represent current working views, and in no way reflect official Ontario Energy Board position or opinion.
The Board has received comments from stakeholders following the 1st Workshop.
The Board issued a letter regarding the Technical Workshop on the first phase of the Cost Allocation Review.
Workshop Presentations (Nov 2-3, 2005)
- Introduction and Overview
- OEB Cost Allocation Principles and Methodologies
- Direct Allocation of Demand-Related Costs
- Generic Minimum System Results
- Ontario Minimum System Studies
- Minimum System and PLCC Adjustment
- Reference Period
- Weather Normalization of Load Data
- Size of Ontario Weather Effects (by Mr. Stanley But, HONI)
- Allocation Joint Demand-Related Costs
- Proposed 12 CP vs. 4 CP vs. 1 CP Tests
- Allocation of Other Costs
- Allocation of Customer-Related Costs
- Development of OEB Cost Allocation Filing Model
Advisory Team Meetings
- Oct 21, 2005 - Agenda
- Oct 13, 2005 - Agenda
- Oct 5-6, 2005 - Agenda
- Sep 28-29, 2005 - Agenda
- Sep 21-22, 2005 - Agenda