Sets out the minimum obligations that an electricity distributor and retailer must meet in determining the financial settlement costs of electricity retailers and consumers in facilitating service transaction requests where a competitive retailer provides service to a consumer.
- Appendix C - Service Agreement (doc)
- Self-Certification Statement 2 (pdf)
- Letter (pdf) confirming its October 11, 2006 determination that the current provisions of the Retail Settlement Code (RSC) in relation to load customers and the amendments to the RSC contained in the Board's Notice of Amendments to the Distribution System Code and the RSC issued on October 31, 2006 are appropriate.
Amendments to the Retail Settlement Code
2. Amendments to support the implementation of Green Button by electricity and natural gas distributors. These amendments came into force on November 1, 2021 (EB-2021-0183). More information | November 1, 2021 version (pdf)
1. Amendments that support the recommendations in “Consumers Come First: A Report of the Ontario Energy Board on the Effectiveness of the Energy Consumer Protection Act, 2010”. These amendments came into force on January 1, 2017 (EB-2015-0268). More information | January 1, 2017 version (pdf)