We are pleased to publish our 2023/24 - 2025/26 Business Plan (the Plan), our guide as we continue to play a leadership role in Ontario’s energy transition.
For the year ahead, several themes and complex multi-year initiatives already underway will continue alongside the exciting work brought forward through the Minister’s Letter of Direction of October 2022. We will complete these foundational projects while also executing an action plan against our four strategic goals in focus: To evolve toward becoming a top quartile regulator; to protect the public; drive energy sector performance; and facilitate innovation.
This plan also includes our Energy Transition Roadmap as we know that sector participants seek transparency and certainty around our current and future activities. The change that is now upon us is disruptive to every aspect of the energy business.
We will be deliberate and disciplined in executing this Plan while remaining true to our strategic themes of independence, accountability, certainty, effectiveness, efficiency and innovation. We know there is more than one path forward and inaction is not an option. Working together with the sector, we will get the job done.
Letter from the Minister of Energy (pdf) (Apr 5, 2023)
Business Plan Archive
- OEB Business Plan 2022-2025 (pdf)
- Letter from the Minister of Energy (pdf) (Apr 1, 2022)
- OEB Business Plan 2021-2024 (pdf)
- OEB Business Plan 2020-21 (pdf)
- OEB Business Plan 2019-22 (pdf)
- Letter from the Deputy Minister of Energy, Northern Development and Mines (pdf) (Mar 21, 2019)
- Letter from the Minister of Energy, Northern Development and Mines (pdf) (Apr 17, 2019)
- Letter to Regulated Entities and Other Stakeholders re Policy Initiatives (pdf) (Jun 19, 2019)
- Business Plan Balanced Scorecard Performance Audit (pdf) (Apr 21, 2020)
- OEB Business Plan 2018-21 (pdf)
- OEB Business Plan 2017-20 (pdf)