- Guidelines for Electricity Distributor Conservation and Demand Management (EB-2014-0278) (Updated Aug 11, 2016)
The updated Guidelines include direction related to the OEB’s policy on the treatment of peak demand savings from CDM programs as part of the lost revenue adjustment mechanism calculation. The full OEB policy on this topic was issued on May 19, 2016 under OEB file number EB-2016-0182.
- Board Letter (Dec 19, 2014)
General CDM Information
|Sep 6, 2018||
London Hydro Inc. - Application for an order to approve business activities other than the distribution of electricity (EB-2018-0118).
2011-2014 CDM Term
- Board Letter – Reporting and Performance Incentives (Aug 26, 2015)
2012 CDM Guidelines
- Guidelines for Electricity Distributor Conservation and Demand Management (EB-2012-0003) (Apr 26, 2012)
- Conservation and Demand Management Code for Electricity Distributors (EB-2010-0215)
- Development of Conservation and Demand Management Targets (EB-2010-0216)
- CDM Targets (Nov 12, 2010)
- Revised CDM Targets (Mar 14, 2011)
- OPA Advice Document on CDM Targets (Jun 21, 2010)
- FAQ: Conservation Plans and OEB Approved Programs
- Annual Reports and Performance Incentive Applications
- FAQ: Performance Incentive and 2014 Annual Report
- CDM Annual Report Template
- CDM Performance Incentive Calculator (.xlsx)
- Inputs and Assumptions for Calculating Total Resource Cost (please also see document dated Jan 27, 2009 below)
- Board's Policy on Inputs and Assumptions for Calculating Total Resource Cost (Jan 27, 2009)
- Compliance Bulletin 200701 (Jan 25, 2007)
- CDM Applications for post Third Tranche Funding - CDM Plans and Decisions for CDM activities in 2006 and beyond.
- Guidelines for Electricity Distributor Conservation and Demand Management - Information on LRAM and SSM claims related to third tranche and incremental funding.
- Avoided Cost of Energy, and of Generation, Transmission and Distribution Capacity
- Changes to Quarterly Reporting Requirements
- Third Tranche CDM Activities (RP-2004-0203) - Information relating to Third Tranche CDM activities, including CDM Plans, Decisions, Annual Reports, and LRAM and SSM applications
- Distribution Revenue Decoupling (EB-2010-0060)
- Conservation and Demand Management Input Assumptions (EB-2008-0352) - The Board consulted on its proposal to endorse the Ontario Power Authority’s Measures and Assumptions List.
- Regulatory Barriers to CDM (EB-2007-0097) - Information on stakeholder meetings held in April-May 2007 regarding regulatory barriers to CDM.
- Regulatory Treatment of CDM Activities by Electricity Distributors (EB-2006-0266) - The Board's process to develop a regulatory framework for CDM activities by electricity distributors in 2007 and beyond.
- EDA Revenue Stabilization Proposal (RP-2006-0267) - Information on a revenue stabilization proposal issued for comment on November 2, 2006.
- Generic Conservation and Demand Management Issues Proceeding (RP-2002-0020 / EB-2005-0523) - A generic proceeding to consider common CDM activities as part of the 2006 EDR process.
- Minister's Directive on Demand-Side Management and Demand Response (RP-2003-0144)